Tuesday, September 21, 2010

why?

why do I want to be with you
when you are so untrue

you made me hurt
you told me lies

so many times have I cried

you were on the lookout
for something new

blonder, thinner,
smarter too?

so many times you had something to hide

you made me feel
like I was no good

I couldn't keep your attention
like a girlfriend should

so many times you had to lie





so throughout our entire relationship he was always trying to meet new girls and flirt with girls and ask them for naked pictures and tell them he didn't have a girlfriend... no shit I didn't feel good... no shit I wasn't comfortable with you... if I didn't do something right I was worried you go call one of those girls! You made me feel worthless and I hate that I didn't stand my ground! I hate that I tried to ignore it! I hate that I tried to pretend it wasn't true. I had seen the proof so many times but yet I tried to deny... you said you cared about me but those actions showed me you didn't... so why do I try and look past those to see the good...

why do guys play a girl for years? what do they get out of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment