Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Love is all you need?

I want to be mad but I am just so sad... stressed?  I know stress can cause illness and I feel physically ill... I feel like throwing up...

how can you tell me you love me but then say you are basically going to ignore your feelings to see if you get over them... ugh!!

I don't even have words to describe how I feel right now...

Still just sitting around confused and lost... I keep doing my happy things but they aren't making me happy... okay well they make me happy for a little bit but then I want to tell him or share stories of my day with him and then all the happy things that happened in my day just make me so sad...

I guess I am just a hopeless romantic and I guess that is why I can't understand why if two people love eachother they can't make it work... Love is all you need... right...?

No comments:

Post a Comment