Monday, September 20, 2010

what happened?

so here is the story... we were together for 4.5 years...

he made plans behind my back to move away and stop seeing me... for several months

for those few months he acted like everything was normal and acted like he loved me and acted like he cared!!

why would he put on this show and make me keep falling more and more in love... I thought things were in such an amazing place and that things could only have gotten better...  there are still a few voicemails from him on my phone and there is no sign at all that he was falling out of love with me... there was so much love...

He still says he loves me and cares... if he loved me would he be doing this to me?

I didn't think it was ever possible to hurt this much...

I am just so hurt that he lied to me for months and just pretended that he wanted to be with me... thats what kills me inside... that is what makes me cry everyday... how can you tell me you love me everyday when you are making plans to leave me and keeping secrets from me... thats what hurts... thats what kills me inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment