Monday, September 20, 2010

Sick

Somedays it makes me sick
to think about all the shit
you gave up when you ran away
because you were too scared to stay

if you could have looked into my eyes
and told me what you decided to hide
and trusted me like you said you did
we could have had a chance kid!

but now everything is kept inside
you tell me you love me while you hide
you say that we have no chance
is that because you don't want to dance

are you scared, are you worried of what could be?
that you won't even give us the chance to see?
you tell me you love me, you tell me you care
so why is it that you couldn't share

what you felt, what you wanted,
what you needed to see
so that we could be everything
you wanted us to be

you lied to my face
told me everything was okay
I trusted everything you said
I let it go to my head

- Sept 20/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment