Thursday, September 30, 2010

think whatever you want boy

the fact is you hurt me... you hurt me more than anyone ever could have...

you didn't think about things you just lied and lied and lied...

you let me believe there was a future when you had already decided there was not...

you fucking ran away from an issue...

which is all you have ever done in your life... you don't like things or life gets tough so you pack up and leave... i don't know why i ever thought i was the one thing you wouldn't leave... silly me...

how many times did you move back and forth between here and there... you moved here to be with me... you moved away because you were stressed... you moved back because you were unhappy with your job... you became unhappy with your job/home life so you left again... you told me the other day if things don't work out there your are going to leave there too... what are you running from... yourself? you realize the common denominator every time you've had an issue is you!!  you can't run away from yourself no matter how hard you try... you need to try and learn to be happy with what you got instead if always wanting more....

truth is...

I loved you more than anyone
I cared for you more than anyone
I would have done anything for you & gone anywhere with you
You were my family
You were my life
I was always there for you no matter what

So believe whatever you want... yes im pissed... yes if i talk to you i will tell you that... you fucking hurt me so fucking learn to deal with it!

I didn't do anything to deserve to be treated the way you treated me so and I hope one day you realize how you hurt me!

No comments:

Post a Comment